An Investment Firm with Anything-But-Quaint Capabilities
- Focus on direct sourcing of opportunities and a proprietary flow of referral opportunities from a large and trusted referral network.
- Proven direct marketing initiative to originate opportunities through non-urban and small metropolitan market economic development organizations, business brokers, commercial bankers, investment bankers, investment funds, wealth advisors, attorneys and accountants.
- Mosaic’s merchant banking affiliate, ButcherJoseph & Co., has a large network of ESOP specialists who advise ESOP companies on legal, accounting, recordkeeping, asset management, trust services and financial advisory.
- We design customized buyout structures that can include a traditional private equity buyout or an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) buyout.
- The ESOP buyout structure provides a viable, economically attractive, option that addresses issues that are often passion points for an owner.
- Taking non-economic goals into consideration, the ESOP provides a benefit for the general employees, has public relations value to the owner, provides a clear path that can ultimately lead to the employees/management owning and controlling the company in the future and perpetuates the legacy that the owner built.
- We have an extremely thorough diligence process, which provides the opportunity to assess significant opportunities to enhance company performance prior to completing a transaction.
- A roadmap is created outlining steps that can be taken in the first few months after closing to accelerate the process of value creation.
- Mosaic requires board representation commensurate with ownership position and typically serves on the Audit and Compensation Committees at portfolio companies. As Board members, Mosaic’s experienced partners provide guidance and advice to management teams on strategic, operational and financial issues.