Keith has represented privately held companies, private equity groups, national and regional banks as an investment banker or attorney in more than 100 merger and acquisition transactions. Keith is a recognized expert in leveraged finance structures and analysis. Specifically, Keith is a noted expert on leveraged ESOP transactions and has structured in excess of $1.5 billion in ESOP related transactions. Keith is a founding and managing partner of ButcherJoseph & Co., a Mosaic Capital Partners affiliate.
Background and education:
- Executive President of Purcell Tire & Rubber Co. and held a seat on its Board of Directors
- Executive Director for Morgan Stanley, where he focused on middle market mergers and acquisition advisory
- Attorney with the law firms of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice PLLC, and Moore & Van Allen PLLC
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law
- B.A., International Business/Finance, Bradley University
- Current Member Board of Directors of Forest City Trading Group, Inc.
- Chairman, Compensation Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- Member, Employee Stock Ownership Plan Association (ESOP Association)
- Member, National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)