Bill has more than 23 years of banking and debt investment management experience with particular emphasis in leveraged capital structures and distressed restructurings. Bill is currently a Managing Partner with Mosaic Capital Partners’ affiliate ButcherJoseph & Co.
Background and education:
- Managing Director, Head of Corporate Credit for Deerfield Capital Management, LLC, where he oversaw investments of $5.5 billion in leveraged debt across a wide range of industries
- Co-founder of Columbus Nova Credit Investments Management, LLC (“CN”), a leveraged loan investment firm that raised $1.85 billion in assets; served as the Managing Principal and Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Managing Director with Babson Capital Management LLC, where he managed $5 billion in leveraged loans with emphasis in the energy, chemical and healthcare industries
- Credit officer at First Union and Huntington Banks
- Bank examiner with the Federal Reserve
- Graduate of The Citadel where he was commissioned as an officer in the US Army